Friends of Jester Park
Friends of Jester Park is a collaborative program of Polk County Conservation and the Great Outdoors Foundation that provides more opportunities for outdoor fun and nature adventures!
- Exclusive Members-Only Events & Programs
- Members-Only Birthday Parties
- Equipment Rental Discounts
- Yearly Gift of Local Nature-Inspired Art
- Discounts on Reservable Campsites & Designated Fee-Based Programs (At ALL Polk County Conservation Parks)
- And more!
- View the full benefits list here
Your membership support provides supplemental funds needed for operations to keep Jester Park beautiful and enhance conservation and outdoor recreation programming.
*All membership fees are tax-deductible in accordance with Iowa laws.
Choose the membership level that fits the outdoor memories you want to create.
Individual | $25 Annual
Family (Immediate) | $100 Annual
Individual/Couple | $100 Annual
Individual/Couple | $1,000 One-Time
View Full List of Benefits
Thank you to our Friends of Jester Park!
- Sarah Welch
- Benson Family Foundation
- Sandy Benson Johnson
- Christine Taylor
- Kevin and Lori Howe
- Jodi Baker
- Jackie Porter
- Matt Heath
- Doug and Tonja Greufe
- Melissa Meiners
- Etta George
- Brian Kampling
- Ann Huffman
- Kristina Walkup
- Melinda Ritter-Brown
- Craig Treptow
- Lani Moeller
- Melissa Owen
- Steve Murphy
- Brandi Dahl