Jester Park Nature Center to Open on February 22
Jester Park Nature Center Reopening to the Public on February 22, 2021
On February 22, the Jester Park Nature Center will reopen to the public with limited hours and restrictive guidelines for social distancing and sanitation.
NATURE CENTER HOURS
- Monday – Friday |9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday |10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday |CLOSED
Social Distancing & Guidelines
- All visitors, volunteers, and staff are required to wear masks.
- Children under the age of 2 are not required to wear a mask.
- Capacity is limited to 30 people inside the facility at one time.
- Social distancing guidelines must be followed. Please keep a safe distance from staff and other visitors.
- Entrance to the facility through the main doors only.
Exhibit Area Modifications
- Puppets, Naturalist Nook items, books, microscopes and slides, QR critters, and the magnet wall are not available to the public.
Great Hall Modifications
- Coffee station, scopes, binoculars, magazines, books, etc. have been removed.
- Park packs can be checked out but will be held 24-hours before reissuance.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the building.
- Drinking fountains are closed.
- Water bottle filler stations are open.
Cleaning & Sanitizing
- Exhibits and high touch areas will be wiped down throughout the day.
- Educational programming will resume with restricted numbers and mask requirements.