Pods can be used to help promote important information and direct site visitors to additional information.
Paddling rentals are available at the Jester Park Outdoor Recreation & Wellness Center, adjacent from the nature center.
- Social distancing guidelines must be followed.
- Masks must be worn indoors by employees and the public. Participants are encouraged to bring/wear masks but disposable masks will be provided.
- Children under the age of 2 years are not required to wear cloth masks.
- To promote ventilation, the garage doors will remain open, customers should dress accordingly. Should inclement weather restrict use of the outside waiting area and the overhead doors closed, the number of visitors allowed within the ORWC will be limited.
- All countertops shall be disinfected frequently with hand sanitizer available to customers on the countertop during business hours.
- The water fountain is closed but the water bottle filling station will remain open.
- Hand washing or sanitizing is required before starting to climb.
- Climbers will wash/sanitize hands periodically during climbing session. Hand sanitizer is located around the facility.
|Canoes (passengers must fit in smallest life jacket: 40-50lbs)||$10/per 2 Hours|
|Kayaks (ages 10+)||$10/per 2 Hours|
|Stand Up Paddle Boards (ages 10+)||$10/per 2 Hours|
*Paddles & life jackets included in price. Life jackets only rate for those 40lbs or more. Please bring your own life jacket for those under 40lbs.
For more information, call: (515)-323-5330