Jester Park Nature Center Grand Opening | 8/5/2018
Join us as we celebrate the long awaited Grand Opening of the Jester Park Nature Center on Sunday, August 5 from 1 - 5 PM! Explore the new nature center with your friends and family with the following activities:
• Take a nature hike
• Join in on a scavenger hunt
• Listen to live music
• Cast a fishing pole
• Explore the nature center
• Target practice with an air rifle
• Shoot a bow and arrow
• Watch live animal programs
• Enjoy free ice cream (while supplies last)
• Paddle in a canoe
• And more!
* All activities are FREE
Address: 12130 NW 128th Street, Granger, Iowa 50109
The Jester Park Nature Center will be open to the public on August 15, 2018.